Answering Questions You Didn’t Know You Had in this 322-Page Book!
Motorcycles, Madness & Miracles
A Badass Journey to Empowerment!
Motorcycles, Madness & Miracles is the badass journey of custom motorcycle painter Katarina who, after experiencing several traumas, closes herself off to the joys of life and instead focuses on excelling in her career. She achieves success, but an undercurrent of resigned anger is always present - robbing her of living a life of greatness. Realizing this, she turns to introspection and Native wisdom, and explores a landscape outside of mainstream America. True to form, she celebrates this newfound knowledge with a motorcycle build and paint scheme honoring the Four Directions and once complete, travels to Sturgis Bike Week to compete with other top builders. Here she meets kindred soul, Groovy J, a good-humored man's man who expresses concern for his children's future. Their friendship quickly blossoms over several shared hours while waiting for the results of the bike show competition. Exchanging raw and brutally honest conversation balanced with hilarious highlight stories of their past military service, they reveal the keys to becoming masters of their own fate. Complete with a Toolbox for further exploration - this is a gritty and real ride that will open your eyes and heart. And how do their bikes do in competition at this prestigious show? You'll have to read the book to find out!
- Learn what makes this Harley a true custom.
- See amazing airbrush work.
- Discover the meaning of the symbols used.
- Go behind the scenes at the world’s biggest bike show.
- Laugh along with the characters as they share military stories.
- Be shocked at some of the bullshit people have endured.
- Learn how to deal with PTSD. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Be lifted with the miracles that occur to set things right.
- Understand what makes us think the way we do.
- Enjoy learning while being entertained.
- Get lost in someone else’s trauma to triumph story!
- Discover ways to increase happiness.
- Become empowered and proud of yourself!
I'll share with you:
- Poetry by Rashani Réa
- Prayers, Proverbs and Native American Code of Ethics.
- The Difference between the Ego and the Soul.
- The Mind-set of One Who Has Experienced Sexual Abuse versus One Who Has Healthy Sexual Attitudes.
- Charts on Foot Reflexology and the Chakra System.
- How to Use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or Tapping to Release Outdated Programming.
- How to Use Ho’oponopono.
- How to Have Great Relationships.
- What Holes Are, and How to Heal Them.
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies.
- Chakra Questionnaire.
- Artwork by Bruce Harman and Michelle Kaye.